Carolyn M. Berg, MD
Centers of Excellence:
Dr. Carolyn Berg is a board-certified, fellowship-trained orthopedic surgeon at Advanced Orthopedics of Oklahoma. She specializes in hand and upper extremity surgery.
Dr. Berg completed her undergraduate degree at Texas A&M and obtained her Doctorate of Medicine from Baylor College of Medicine in May of 2006. She did a residency in general surgery and completed a fellowship program in hand surgery at Baylor College of Medicine in August of 2012. She has privileges at multiple hospitals in the area. Dr. Berg lives in Bixby and enjoys photography, fitness, and the outdoors.
- Orthopedic Upper Extremity Surgery
- Elbow, Hand, Wrist
- American Board of Surgery, 2012
- American Board of Surgery: Certificate of Added Qualifications in Surgery of the Hand, 2015
- Bachelor of Science: Texas A&M University, College Station, TX, 2002
- Doctor of Medicine: Baylor College of Medicine, Houston, TX, 2006
- General Surgery Residency: Baylor College of Medicine, Houston, TX, 2011
- Hand Surgery Fellowship: Baylor College of Medicine, Houston, TX, 2012
Professional Society Memberships
- American College of Surgeons
- American Society for Surgery of the Hand
- “She is a great doctor. Easy to work.”– Donna A.