Steven R. Hardage, MD
Dr. Steven Hardage is a board-certified primary care sports medicine doctor at Advanced Orthopedics of Oklahoma. He joined the practice, then Eastern Oklahoma Orthopedic Center, in 2004. After receiving his medical degree from The University of Oklahoma College of Medicine, Dr. Hardage went on to study family practice medicine at The University of Oklahoma – Tulsa College of Medicine, eventually becoming family practice Chief Resident.
After residency, Dr. Hardage completed a fellowship in primary care sports medicine from The University of Oklahoma College of Medicine.
When he’s not seeing patients, Dr. Hardage serves as team physician for Claremore Public Schools, Claremore Sequoyah Public Schools, Northeastern State University, and Rogers State University.
Outside of his practice, Dr. Hardage enjoys playing golf and other sports and spending time with his family.
Dr. Hardage is certified by the American Board of Family Medicine.
He also has a Certificate Added Qualifications in Sports Medicine.
- Primary Care, Sports Medicine
- Sports Medicine/Rehabilitation
- Concussion Management/Testing
- Nonsurgical Spine, Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Osteoarthritis
- American Board of Family Medicine, 2003
- American Board of Family Medicine: Certificate of Added Qualifications in Sports Medicine, 2004
- Bachelor of Science: Northeastern State University, Tahlequah, OK, 1996
- Doctor of Medicine: The University of Oklahoma College of Medicine, Oklahoma City, OK, 2000
- Family Practice Internship: The University of Oklahoma College of Medicine, Tulsa, OK, 2001
- Family Practice Residency: The University of Oklahoma College of Medicine, Tulsa, OK, 2003, Chief Resident
- Primary Care Sports Medicine Fellowship: The University of Oklahoma College of Medicine, Tulsa, OK, 2004
Professional Society Memberships
- American Academy of Family Physicians
- American Medical Society
- American Medical Society for Sports Medicine
- Southern Medical Association
- Tulsa County Medical Society
- “Dr. Hardage is one of the most caring and personable physicians that I’ve had to assist me with medical needs. At my appointments, he makes me feel that he is in no hurry and explains orthopedic problems in terms that I can understand. Dr. Hardage has assisted me with both knee problems. He will continue to monitor my orthopedic needs. He is always willing to help me as needed. It is a privilege to be his patient. ”– Roger W.