Kelly Volk, DO
Kelly Volk is a board-certified physician in the specialty of physical medicine and rehabilitation. Dr. Volk completed residency training at the University of Kansas followed by a fellowship in interventional spine procedures.
She is an active member of the American Academy of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation and Spine Interventional Society. She values getting patients to live the most healthy and active lifestyles possible through physical therapy, injections, and regenerative medicine.
When not working, she enjoys spending time with her husband and two young children.
- Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- Electrodiagnostic Medicine
- American Board of Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, 2015
- Bachelor of Human Biology: University of Kansas, Lawrence, KS, 2006
- Doctor of Osteopathy: Andrew Taylor Still University, Kirksville, MO, 2010
- Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Residency: Kansas University Medical Center, Kansas City, KS, 2014
- Interventional Spine and Pain Fellowship: Medical Associates of North Georgia, Canton, GA, 2015
Professional Society Memberships
- American Academy of Physical Medicine
- Rehabilitation and Spine Interventional Society