Sarat C. Kunapuli, DO
Centers of Excellence:
Board-certified and fellowship-trained adult reconstruction surgeon, Sarat C. Kunapuli, D.O., joined Advanced Orthopedics of Oklahoma, then Eastern Oklahoma Orthopedic Center, in August 2013. After receiving his medical degree from Oklahoma State University College of Osteopathic Medicine in Tulsa, Dr. Kunapuli completed an orthopedic surgery residency at McLaren Greater Lansing/Michigan State University in Lansing, Michigan. He then went on to complete advanced fellowship training in adult reconstruction at William Beaumont Health System in Royal Oak, Michigan.
Dedicated to providing individualized care using the most advanced surgical techniques, Dr. Kunapuli specializes in performing adult reconstruction procedures for the hips, knees, and shoulders, including minimally invasive hip, knee, and shoulder replacements, complex hip and knee revisions, direct anterior hip replacements, shoulder resurfacing, and arthroscopic procedures.
When he’s not seeing patients, Dr. Kunapuli enjoys playing golf, fitness, and spending time with his family.
- Orthopedic Surgery
- Hip & Knee Adult Reconstruction
- American Osteopathic Board of Orthopedic Surgery
- Bachelor of Science: The University of Oklahoma, Norman, OK, 2001
- Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine: Oklahoma State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, Tulsa, OK, 2007
- Orthopedic Surgery Residency: McLaren-Greater Lansing Medical Center, Lansing, MI, 2012
- Orthopedic Adult Reconstruction Surgery Fellowship: Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak, MI, 2013
Professional Society Memberships
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- American Osteopathic Academy of Orthopedics
- American Osteopathic Association
- Sigma Sigma Phi
1071 West Blue Starr Drive Ste 105
Claremore, OK 74017
- Phone:(918) 341-0600
- Fax:(918) 341-0604
2406 East 81st Street, Suite 290
Tulsa, OK 74137
- Phone:(918) 494-AOOK (2665)
- Fax:(918) 927-3201
- “Dr. Kunapuli has replaced both of my knees, and I couldn’t be happier. He is very professional and caring. He listens and remembers your personal needs from one visit to another, and this is a trait that is lacking in many specialists. ”– Valerie H.