We love hearing from our patients!
At Advanced Orthopedics of Oklahoma, we are privileged to serve the bone, joint, and muscle needs of our community.
We invite you to explore the stories of our past and present patients to learn more about the quality, compassionate care we have to offer you and your loved ones.
- “I’ve never been more happy with the results of surgery. Thank you very much.”– Brent D.
- “Dr. Boone listens. Explains everything ”– Jimmie C.
- “Dr. Rahhal repaired my torn rotator cuff 18 months ago, and it is pretty amazing: I have complete mobility and no residual pain. The staff at Advanced Orthopedics of Oklahoma is always prompt and professional. In addition to Dr. Rahhal, I have had a discectomy (L4-L5) performed by Dr. Ahmadinia, and it has been a complete success, as well.”– Matt W.
- “Dr. Nonweiler was very good took time to make sure I understood everything, and surgery was excellent. ”– Marvin B.
- “Dr. Marsh was amicable and professional. He answered all my questions thoroughly.”– Wendy R.
- “He explained what the issue was and what the options were. Surgery scheduled. ”– Marjorie P.
- “Everything I experienced was excellent care from the first appointment, through surgery and post-op.”– Janet M.
- “Dr. Thomas Craven is one of a kind. Does a good job and can make you laugh. Dr. Craven has a unique personality and a keen set of skills and shoots straight. His staff is amazing. His Nurse Abby is very adept and capable at her job; it has been good having them in my corner.”– Elijah R.
- “Dr. Hendricks is honest and thoughtful as he talks out the medical situation and options.”– Roland F.
- “Dr. Emerson is great. ”– Mary B.
- “Dr. Rahhal was very informative and understood my concerns and provided me with my option.”– Patrick M.
- “Dr. Sisler is very kind and attentive. She spent a lot of time with me and did a comprehensive evaluation. Dr. Sisler is thoroughly explained my condition and answered all of my questions. She is an excellent physician. ”– Karen R.
- “Dr. Browne is very polite and professional. He answered all of my questions/concerns and made sure I understood all of the procedures and aftercare that I needed.”– Tamara M.
- “Dr. Wong is a fantastic doctor. He is caring and doesn't rush to do surgery. I had appointments with him from February through July due to an accident that affected my thumb. I found Dr. Wong to be very professional and takes the time to explain his findings and suggestions for healing. I highly recommend him.”– Jane K.
- “Well pleased with the most recent appointment and past appointments.”– Dorothy B.
- “Dr. Browne was very easy to talk to and seemed to be very concerned about my pain. ”– Phyllis P.
- “Dr. Nonweiler was terrific to work with and answered all of my questions before making my knee-replacement decision. I can say, a little more than a year later, that it was the right decision, and Dr. Nonweiler's skillful robot-assisted surgery has dramatically improved my quality of life! The entire surgical team, staff, Oklahoma Surgical Hospital, and Advanced Orthopedics of Oklahoma get commended on their extraordinary care, environment, and follow-up during my post-op recovery, physical therapy, and the time since surgery.”– Ralph D.
- “I appreciated the conservative approach to injury.”– Douglas R.
- “You are caring and efficiency.”– William A.
- “Dr. Lorton is pleasant, and his staff is attentive is friendly and give quality care. I would recommend it without hesitation.”– Mark T.
- “Dr. Kunapuli easy thoughtfully explained everything. Took time to answer any questions.”– Ian H.
- “Great staff awesome doctor.”– William S.
- “It went very well; everyone was friendly and supportive.”– Alexis L.
- “I would recommend Dr. Rahhal and his staff to anybody! I was always fully informed and never any surprises! Believe it or not, when you schedule an appt. You get into the office and see your doctor at the appointed time! ”– John T.
- “Always professional and candid explanations of procedures performed. I appreciate the continuing efforts made to address my shoulder issues.”– Michael W.